Friday, March 6, 2009

Waterview resheduled (again)

Tomorrow, we are finally (hopefully!) going to meet with our coordinator at the Waterview. We have been trying to do this since December, but floods and flu have kept this from happening. So, as long as there is not big emergency between now and tomorrow, we will be at the Waterview.

Next Friday we have another meeting with the Rabbi. I think at this one we cover a little more of the getting to know you stuff. I think we also talk about text for the ceremony and things like that. We also need to talk to him about wording for the ketubah (Jewish marriage contract) so we can that over to the woman that is going to make it.

This weekend will also include a trip to get my tires replaced. I knew I was going to need new tires, but I was looking to hold off until the summer. But the flat tire I got yesterday sped up the process a bit.

Hopefully this weekend there will be a lot more wedding details after our Waterview meeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment