Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hair Do

Another checked off item on the list.

I called yesterday and booked a place for everyone to get their hair done. We are going to Hair Attraction, where the whole family used to get our hair cuts. They are the place that did my hair for the prom both times. I figured it was close enough and convenient for my parents house and for the Marriott. Sometime in May I'll make an appointment for my hair trial (must remind Heather to take out the Tiara that I am borrowing).

For hairstyle, I want something that is half up and curly. Something like this:
(without the bow)

I am going to search out more pictures of styles that I like to bring with me when I go for my trial. I'll update when I find more of what I am looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment