Monday, March 2, 2009

More checks on the To Do list

Yesterday I attended my first Bridal Expo. It was not nearly as intimidating as I thought it would be, especially since almost all of our vendors are picked. But I decided that I needed to see one of these things for myself, so I brought Jamie along for support, and we tackled the bridal expo at the Arena at Harbor Yard (where the Sound Tigers play).

When we walked in, we were greeted by the people from CT Bride magazine, where we were given a free copy of the magazine. We got tons of freebies through the entire expo, including a loaf of ciabatta bread. The best information I got was from a place right down the road that does invitations, which we are going to start thinking about soon, and also from the place that does dance lessons (which I need to get us started on as soon as possible if I want this to happen).

In other wedding planning news, Aron took advantage of the snow and working from home today to make some calls and send some emails. He called the woman about the Ketubah, and we are going to give her all of the information on the text we want after we meet with the rabbi about it. Speaking of, Aron emailed the rabbi with some dates that we can go to meet with him this month before a Friday night service.

Also added to the list of things accomplished is sizing another bridesmaid. Victoria and I went on Saturday morning and she picked a dress and a size. I am getting closer to being ready to finally order these dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment