Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Little White Dresses

On our last visit to the bridal shop, the woman in the store recommended Burlington Coat Factory as a place for affordable flower girl dresses. Since I had some time this afternoon, I decided to take a trip over there to look. There are some adorable looking dresses, and imagining my niece Lauren wearing one makes them even cuter! So this weekend, I am going to go back with Heather. We are also going to visit David's Bridal and check out the selection there. I was really set at first on wanting Lauren to look like a mini bride, but with a sash that matched the bridesmaids. However, after looking around, I think she will look great in any of theses dresses, and I don't really care if her dress matches my original vision.

While making my way over to the little girl section of Burlington, I stumbled upon my first official honeymoon purchase! I saw these cute beach skirts that would be great to wear over a bathing suit as we lounge on the beach in Cali and Hawaii. I know I still have a few months to go, but I can't help but start to get excited for our trip. And I know I'll continue to pick things up as I find them over the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment