Invites are all address and ready to be picked up. I'll go after work on Friday. That gives me whatever part of the weekend I have to assemble (and possibly Monday evening). My goal is to have them in the mail no later than Tuesday. Maybe I will swing by the post office today to pick up stamps.
We got an email from Realtor on Monday confirming my guess that the renters are out of the house. After many drive bys over the weekend to show Tori and Aron's family the house, I concluded that the people must be gone. All of the patio furniture and kids toys were gone, and who packs that up during this time of year until you are moving out? But anyway, that means that the owner to ready to close whenever we are. Everything is set, except for the mortgage. When the mortgage company is ready, we are ready. So closing might be earlier than the 26th. We will see, we are kind of playing it day by day until we hear from the bank.
Countdowns:
?? days until closing
11 school days (only 2 more Mondays!)
65 days until the wedding
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment