Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Addressing

The invitations are in the process of being addressed! I dropped them off last night, and as soon as they are ready, I am going to assemble them and put them in the mail! Hopefully this will all take place in a little over a week. I can't believe we are almost at the 2 month mark.

Yesterday was also the one month until we close on the house mark. Packing is going well, and as we get closer, I am more and more motivated to pack. Tonight I am going to pack a box of everything wedding related so I know where it is, and it is easy to access right away. For that box, I have BM gifts, bathroom baskets, the wedding glass, Out of town bags, wedding shoes, honeymoon flip flops, and probably more that I am forgetting.

Countdowns:
17 more school days
30 days until the closing
73 days until the wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment