Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ketubah

We picked out a Ketubah last night. Looking at the designs, they are all really pretty, and I would have been fine with any of them. But we chose one with a bride and groom at the top, flowers on the sides, and a picture of Jerusalem on the bottom. All we need to do now is get everyone's Hebrew name spelling. I know mine already in Hebrew and English, I just need my parents and Aron's parents.

I also think that I am going to have the same woman address the envelopes. That will take the stress off of me, and I think they will look really nice with the hand calligraphy. So I need to make a final address list and get that to her soon. I'd like to get them in the mail in about 3 weeks!

Oh, and my portfolio has arrived at the BEST office. Done and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment