Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It all feels real.

Now that people are officially beginning to receive their invites, everything is beginning to seem more real. Most of the local people got their invites yesterday, and the rest should have them today. Now I can officially begin stalking my parents mailbox for RSVPs. So far I have heard that people love the invites, and that the calligraphy is really nice. It makes me feel better about the amount of money that I spent to get them addressed. I think they came out awesome and it was worth the money.

So now that we are less than 2 months away (and my blog counter starts with 1 month!), everything seems to be moving quickly. We find out today from the mortgage company it we are officially approved to close, and June 19 looks like a good possibility for our closing date. We should know more soon.

Time is flying by. The school year is just about over. Moving is just around the corner, and as soon as we are settled in the house, it will be time to get married!

No comments:

Post a Comment