The invites are being put in the mail thanks to my wonderful assistant Jamie. After spending the weekend stuffing envelopes, 109 envelopes will be mailed today. 3 have been hand delivered over the weekend. I stuffed about 75 of them by myself over the weekend, and Jamie volunteered to help me with the rest. It went about 10 times quicker with her helping. She assembled, I stuffed, she stamped. We managed to do the last 35 in less than an hour. I am so excited to start getting the reply cards in the mail! Tonight I am going to make a spreadsheet for the rsvps and meal choices. I can't believe I got them done on time. All along, my goal had been to mail them on June 8, and I made it exactly on time.
Exactly 2 months from now, I'll be waking up to start getting ready for the wedding!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment