Monday, April 6, 2009

Only 3 days of work this week before passover and easter vacation! That makes waking up on a Monday much more tolerable. That, and the fact that I went to bed before 9pm last night also helps. Tonight is a group dance lesson, but we should be home by 8, so it will hopefully be another early night.

Over vacation, I am going to try and meet with the florist again, seeing as now I have some clue as to what I would want. I found really Lilys in the hotel this weekend that I took a picture of that I am going to show to the florist. I also having been using google images to find cool flowers, like magnolia, which I can also talk to the florist about.

Here is the picture from the hotel


So, wedding things to do over vacation:
Order invitations
Find someone to do the address (probably computer caligraphy)
meet with florist
book a limo and school bus
find out how I can get my bride and groom ears at disneyland
order last bridesmaid dress

No comments:

Post a Comment