So much has been accomplished this week!
First off, I am without my E ring for the next week or so. We went to look at wedding bands yesterday (the gold type, not the singing type). After try on a few, I decided that I did want one that matched up exactly to my current ring. So I had to surrender it to the jeweler so they can match it exactly.
After the disappointment with the room for the rehearsal dinner at Bertucci's, Aron's mom has been hard at work trying to find another place for the dinner. We are down to a few finalists, and a place will be chosen soon.
I went to the florist yesterday, and I found out that the flowers I really like, alstromeria, are very inexpensive, so that is good!
I also hit up the Christmas Tree Shoppe and started to get things for the bathroom baskets.
Lastly, Jamie tracked down my dark chocolate raspberry hershey kisses. After a phone call to Hershey, she found that there were some bags left at Walgreens in the area, so we went yesterday to pick them up.
Overall, things are moving along nicely!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment