Yesterday, I called the florist and made an appointment to see her and go over flowers again. I have so many new ideas thanks to all of the wonderful ladies on theknot.com message boards. I think I might even have some new centerpiece ideas, since my mom was unhappy with the lack of flowers in the centerpiece. I stole this idea:


I might do a few tables of the high and the rest low, both with fresh limes in them. I have to see what she says and how much the cost will be with all of my new ideas. I know some will be much cheaper, but some will cost much more, so I hope it balances out.
In other wedding news, the invites have been ordered! I wound up getting them from the store next to Archie Moores because I really like the couple that owns the store. And I was impressed that the woman recognized me from the bridal show the first time I walked in. So I have order invites, response cards, and thank you cards. Overall, the price was really good, and they gave me a 10% discount for finding them at the bridal show. So my cost of admission was officially worth it! The proof will hopefully be in on Friday, so Aron and I can stop and take a look at it before we head off for a hockey filled weekend on Long Island.
Other checks on the check list:
Called limo companies, waiting for one more to get back before to us we decide and book one.
Called bus companies for quotes for the hotel shuttle
Got some prices on our favors
Decided (maybe) on Ketubah wording.
Learned about 1/4 of our first dance routine at dance class. So cute!
Later this week:
Go to jeweler one night this week to order wedding bands.
Decide on what I want to do for Bridesmaid gifts.
I did have an excellent lunch today with Stephi and Jamie, 2 of my wonderful bridesmaids. We went to the Cheesecake Factory and I got my favorite BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad. Yum!
I love being on vacation!

No comments:
Post a Comment