Saturday, April 4, 2009

HI CA!

Let me start by saying that I should be doing about 20 other things right now. Report cards need to be done, portfolio needs to be worked on. However, I am feeling stressed, and fried, and over worked. So with that, my only goal for this weekend is to finish my report card comments and leave the rest for April vacation.

So, this is not as much wedding news but a honeymoon update! Our time in California and Hawaii is slowly getting filled. So far the plans include:

For CA:
tickets to an LA Angels game
Disney Land
Price is Right (possibly)
San Diego Zoo

For HI:
We have already booked a room at the B&B right outside volcano national park so we can do either the late night or the sunrise tour of the volcanos. We also have reservations at the restaurant near there.

And on the plus side of honeymoon, I originially thought that the first day back to work for teachers was Monday as in the past. With Mon and Tues being teacher days and Wed being the first day of school. That is apparently not the case for next year. School does not start until Thursday, so we do not have to be back until Tuesday, which is awesome, since we do not get back from HI until Monday early morning. So now hopefully I can relax that day and maybe get some things done in the classroom.

House hunting is still going along. There is one I like a lot, but more info will come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment