Monday, December 29, 2008

Lots of phone calls.

Today has been the morning of the phone calls.

I called www.flowersbydanielle.com on Ann's recommendation and made an appointment to meet with her in January. She sounded really nice on the phone, and I liked the flowers that Ann had, so if all goes well, we have a florist.

I also called a few places about bridesmaid dresses, which is turning out to be a huge pain. Every place has a few dresses in the material I want by the designer I want. I really like the idea of all of the girls choosing their own dress, but this would have been so much easier if I just picked the dress and made them all like it.

Aron called the Rabbi and left a message to find a time to meet with him.

And Aron is making calls about the rehearsal dinner. We are still trying for the beach BBQ idea. I know Aron really wants that to work out.

Later today we meet with the videographer. I feel like I am catching up a little bit on things to do for the wedding. Being off this week definitely helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment