Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning

Christmas time is largely uneventful in the land of Aron and Julie. Christmas morning is actually a great excuse for us to sleep late and hang around in our jammies and not feel bad about it, even though we were both awake before 9am. A true sign you are growing up.

Last night we headed up to almost Massachusetts for Hibachi and Sushi with some of our Jewish friends. Of course Julie enjoyed both the sushi and hibachi, while Aron just got hibachi.

Today we go to Heather and Tom's house for Christmakah. There is always a different excitement when you get to see little kids enjoy Christmas. And of course Aunt Julie and Uncle Aron have a bunch of presents for Lauren and Tommy.

In the wedding planning news, Ann gave me the number to the florist that she used, so I am going to call them after the holidays. The bouquets from Ann and Tom's wedding were beautiful, so I would definitely use their florist! I feel like once the videographer and florist are taken care of, we are all set for the big things. But every time I start to feel like we have things under control, something else comes up!

No comments:

Post a Comment