Dress shopping is getting closer to being done. Ann, Jamie and I adventured out to try on dresses this morning. It didn't start out too well when the place we showed up to was closed, and all the others on our list weren't open or available.
So we headed back to the original place in Stratford where Jamie tried on some dresses, then we went back to the place in Fairfield were she tried on some more. We narrowed it down to 2 dresses. Ann also decided to just order a dress without trying on, since her size is nowhere near what it will be in August.
I also took them to the Waterview to look around since we were in the area. They both really liked the place.
Also, Aron and I called some more videographers. We are meeting one tomorrow and one next week.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment