Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Mile High Blog

As I sit here and blog thousands of feet above ground, I can't help but be amazed. I am sitting here on the airplane on the way to Florida. A trip I take quite often (Westchester to West Palm. Also known as the grandkid shuttle over Presidents week. 90% of my fellow passengers are on the way to grandma's house). But this is the my very first mid air wifi experience. It cost me $10 for the trip, but playing boggle and tending to farmville while on the plane seem more than worth the cost.

Oh, my poor neglected blog. I mean to write more. Really, I do.

Since I left you last, the 6 month anniversary of Aron and Jule: The Newyleds came and went, as did our first Valentine's Day as a married couple. I have to say, Aron did a pretty amazing job. We celebrated with a hockey weekend of Sound Tigers games with an Islanders game sandwiched in. Aside from the pretty pink North Face fleece Aron got me, he also won me the chance to see Jeff Tambellini, and of course bought me a new stick to get signed. I bought him the new Sound Tiger jersey. He has already worn it 3 times.

In house news, our little home seems to be hibernating for the winter, much like me. The basement and roof projects were completed by Thanksgiving. Aron has been turning the downstairs into his man cave/hockey room/beer display. New deck in the spring? Hopefully.

We hosted a successful superbowl party, which is much easier to do in a house with ample seating, rather than our tiny apartment.

Blog, I promise to update you again soon. But not a lot of battery left, and still an hour until we land.

No comments:

Post a Comment