Life has been passing by so fast, that updating hasn't happened. But now that I am spending all of my free time sitting on the couch with my leg elevated, time seems to be all that I have.
So I fell the other night, in a move that can only be called dumb. I was standing on something that was high up and forgot. Just completely forgot that I was high off the ground. So I proceeded to step backwards,thinking I was a mere inches away from stepping on the soft grass. Wrong! I'll spare the details of what happened next, but Aron and I ended up in the Emergency Room on Thursday night.
When the doctor said it was broken, I was actually shocked. I was expecting twisted or pulled or something like that. But thankfully it was high up on the fibula, in a non weight bearing spot. I'll be ok, once I recover from the case of dumb that I seem to have caught.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment