Friday, November 6, 2009

Size matters.

Since our living room TV will be moving to the basement soon, a new TV is on the to-do list for Aron and I. So today we headed to Best Buy to window shop. And I fell in love. I would like a 52" Samsung LCD TV. 1080i and a whole bunch of other stats that meant nothing to me, other than knowing that I need them. The main selling point? Wireless internet ready so you can stream netflix and blockbuster and listen to pandora. SOLD!

The advantage of getting it from a place like Best Buy is that they offer wall mounting, so we don't have to try and find a stud and do it ourselves. Plus, they will replace it if it falls off the wall.

We are going to keep our eye on the prices as it gets closer to Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment