Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fall means leaves.

And fall means a lot of leaves.

This is our first fall in our new house. I didn't think it would be too bad since we don't have that many trees. I am amazed at the amount of leaes that can be dropped from just a handful of trees. I assumed that Aron would just take care of them and make them go away. But I did feel bad that he was out there raking while I was laying on the couch. So I did venture out there and help him. It wasn't that bad at first. Raked and filled up bags. But it got tiring pretty quickly, and I needed to keep resisting the urge to whine. We made good progess so far. We did the front and side. All that is left is the back.

My comment to Aron, "when we are rich, we are paying someone to do this for us."

No comments:

Post a Comment