Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat

Trick or Treat time is coming to a close on our first Halloween as homeowners. We live in a neighborhood that seems trick or treat friendly- sidewalks, houses pretty close to each other. We did get a good amount...but since it was our first year, I had no idea how much candy I needed to budget for. So I have 2 huge bowls leftover. But mission was accomplished, because a neighborhood kid voted me as best candy choice around.

I do love seeing all the kids in costume, even the big ones that are a few years past the acceptable age to still be trick or treating. I was much more excited by all of this than Aron was. He was happy to sit on the couch and watch the Islanders.

I am already looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment