We are finally going to meet with our coordinator at the Waterview this weekend, and I have so many questions for her!
1- We want to do pictures before everything starts, where can we do them? Can we do them inside if there is bad weather?
2- Can we put fresh limes into the hurricane glasses? (I was told by the florist that it was my job to get permission)
3- Do you provide any candles with the centerpieces? If so, that would cut down on the florist cost.
4- Will you set up a chuppah if we get one instead of using the florists?
5- Not a questions, just a reminder. Make sure the isle is wide enough for my mommy, daddy, and me.
6- Can I switch the scallops for the portabello mushrooms?
7- Can we make a signature drink and beer?
There are probably so many more things I want to ask that I will forget! I should really be making a list instead of trying to remember all of these things.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment