Basically, a good part of our day was spent tracking down things that match our dish set. I love the every day dishes that we picked out, and my Aunt already bought us 2 boxes of them, which is a total of 8 settings. The boxes have a big plate, smaller plate, soup bowl and coffee mug. Those boxes are still available, as is the completer set that goes with it. However, they discontinued some of the accessories that go along with the set in our color, like the ice cream bowls. They didn't have any more of them in stock in Milford, so we headed to Trumbull to buy the last 2 sets that they had. And we were walking through J C Penny in Milford when I randomly saw the matching 2 tier serving tray on clearance. The only thing for the set that we can't find in stores are the extra large mugs that are good for soup and things like that. I did find all the accessories for our dish set online, so at some point in the future, I will probably purchase them.
Ok, while looking for a picture to post of our dishes, I found that Target carries all of the accessories I was looking for. They have the salad plates, lasagna dish and casserole dishes. So I just added them to our Target registry. Yes!
Here's what the dishes look like:

No comments:
Post a Comment