Sunday, February 8, 2009

6 Months

Today is officially 6 months until the wedding!

Our meeting with the Waterview on Saturday had be rescheduled again, since I came down with the flu. Aron went by to drop off our next installment of our payments while I laid on the couch sick. Hopefully we will get this meeting taken care of at some point.

I did get a call today from the waterview to schedule our rehearsal. Since August is a busy month, they do have an event the night before, but we can do our rehearsal at 5, which is fine. It takes about 30 minutes, so we can have our dinner at 6.

Speaking of dinner, I think the final decision is that we are going to try and have our BBQ themed rehearsal dinner at a local golf course. It seems to make the most sense, since they can set up both inside and outside for us, causing the weather to no longer be an issue. And they are willing to do it all for one flat rate per person. I think this is going to work out well, and both Aron and I will he happy with it.

Now the most immediate things to do once I recover from the flu:
-order bridesmaid dresses! (get everyone's size so I can place the order!)
-start thinking about invitations
-continue on the diet (even though my dress fits well right now, I still wanna look amazing in it)
-work on the attire for the men (have Aron get on that)
-have Aron work on transportation for the wedding day
-put together bridal shower and bachelorette lists for my sister

And last, but not least, we would like to welcome a new arrival! Bridesmaid Ann and Groosman Tom welcomed baby Tommy last night! Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment