I know this is about to depress some of you, but I feel like it just hit me. Tonight is pretty much my last carefree night of the summer. Wednesday we leave for Delaware/vacation, and immediate upon returning, I need to be at work. Not that I haven't been in my classroom more days over the last 2 weeks than not. But I officially need to be back at work in a week.
So the next week...
Tomorrow- pack and do last minute things
Wed- Head to DE
Thurs-Sat- Spend time with grandma, grandma, aunt and uncle in DE
Sat-Mon- Vacation with Aron in Atlantic City
Tues-Wednesday- Professional Development
Thurs- FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!
Where did summer go? I feel like there were 1000 things in my mind that I wanted to do, and I didn't do nearly enough of them. But part of me is also ready to go back to work. Is that weird?
Monday, August 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yes.
ReplyDelete