Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm back!

Sorry for the long break in posting. I am not going at posting over vacations. But I have so much to say!

First of all, one week until the wedding! It is terrifying and exciting at the same time. I don't feel stress about being married, I just feel stressed that the day won't go as planned. But I just need to keep reminding myself that everything will work out.

I feel like this week, despite being sick RIGHT BEFORE the wedding, I have accomplished a lot.
*BM gifts are wrapped
*Out of town bags for the Marriott are done, newsletter included!
*Bathroom baskets are assembled
*Programs are printing right now
*24 out of 160 favors are ready to go
*Signature drink sign has been made and framed
*finally scheduled make up appointment
*picked up Ketubah (it came out awesome!)

The do to list seems to be getting shorter:
*finish favors
*tie ribbon on programs
*send thank you notes for gifts already received
*pick up dress (was supposed to do it today, but it was pouring! rescheduled for Tues)
*pack for honeymoon and night before the wedding

I just can't believe that in just over a week this will all be over, and we will be relaxing in the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment