I am getting old. There is no way around it. Part of me misses my young days, but a large part of me is ready to embrace my old age. I realize that I am content going to bed early and relaxing in my house. I find myself using the phrase, "I'm too old for that." ala Ted Mosby on HIMYM. I felt it appropriate to start my own Murtaugh list of things that I am just too old to do.
So far, I am too old to:
-go to a concert where I have to stand
-be at a bar for last call.
-sleep on a fold out couch or air mattress.
-go to a comedian that doesn't start until 10:30pm.
I am sure many more things will be added to this list in the near future.
Saturday, August 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment